Going for Gold? Don’t miss the opportunity to win exclusive Festival Treasure
The Emirates Airline Festival of Literature has today released a very limited number of Golden Tickets, giving the ticket holder unlimited access to all the Festival has to offer, including a couple money-can’t-buy opportunities to mingle with authors at selected exclusive events.
The Golden Ticket is exclusive and limited to only five. One will be available to win through our media partner Dubai Eye, three are available to buy on our website, and one is up for grabs by one lucky adventurer who can get to the end of a treasure hunt by solving our riddles.
Please note the competition and the prize is only for 18+
The treasure hunt will open from Monday 18th February and run for a week.
If you think you can solve our riddles and find the treasure, see the first clue below..
There you’ll find a ship on land where friendly pirates roam.
That is also where I am, from the ocean I did crawl,
And I have so many limbs – make sure to count them all
Then go to the customer service desk inside the shopping mall
Tell them how many legs I have and ask them for the best clue of all
The next clue they will then provide to take you on your way
To the final stage of the treasure hunt, it shouldn’t take all day!
Terms & Conditions
- Each Golden Ticket is for one person only
- The Golden Tickets are not transferable and can only be used by the designated holder
- Companions accompanying the Golden Ticket holder must pay for the relevant session ticket in order to access the event.
- The Golden Ticket does not include food and drink (unless specified as part of a special event), transport (except to and from the InterContinental Hotel for Desert Stanzas), personal expenditure and incidental costs.
- The Golden Ticket is only available during the dates specified, that is, the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature, 1-9 March 2019, and is not transferable to any other Festival or Foundation events throughout the year.
- The Emirates Airline Festival of Literature cannot be held responsible for non-appearance of authors advertised in the programme.
- All elements of the Golden Ticket are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-refundable and there are no cash alternatives for the whole ticket or parts thereof
- Golden Ticket holders/winners must be over 18 years of age
- The Golden Ticket does not give access to the Authors’ Green Room
- The winners of the Golden Ticket may be required to participate in publicity on behalf of The Emirates Airline Festival of Literature. This does not apply to purchasers of the Ticket.