NOTE: We will not be accepting any more LitFest volunteers after 5:00 PM on Thursday, 20 January.
The Emirates Airline Festival of Literature is the Middle East’s premier literary festival. It’s a huge event spread out across multiple weekends, with many sessions taking place simultaneously. So we are looking for volunteers to help us keep everything running smoothly.
Anyone interested in volunteering for the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature will need to submit the following as part of their application:
- A copy of your Emirates ID (front and back)
- A copy of your vaccination certificate (or an exemption certificate)
Everyone is welcome to apply, but volunteers must be 16 years of age on registration.
- After you submit the application form, you will receive a confirmation email.
- All applications will be added to our volunteers’ database and selected candidates will be contacted by January.
- Placement confirmations will begin mid January.
- We can only accept a limited number of the most appropriate volunteers for each area. When all volunteer roles are filled, remaining applications will be added to a waiting list.
- If you have volunteered for previous Festivals you will still need to fill out the registration form below.
- If anything changes in regards to your ability to volunteer for the Festival, please email us at [email protected].
We are sorry as we are unable to provide:
- Visa assistance or sponsorship
- Flights or transport to/ from the venue
- Accommodation or any additional expenses
Volunteer roles and responsibilities**
- Room/ Area Managers
- Room Crew
- Area Crew
- Queue Control
- Communications and Media
**subject to availability
Volunteer registrations are now open.