Big Names, Big Sessions, Big Savings you won’t want to miss!
Brand new Festival passes for Emirates Airline Festival of Literature 2020
Our brand-new Festival Pass will ensure you get the most out of your Festival experience.
Lose yourself for a day or a weekend – immerse yourself in new ideas, challenge your perspective, unleash your imagination and get to the heart of what makes us all human.
Enjoy exhilarating stories that connect, entertain, surprise and challenge. There are more than 200 sessions and 150 incredible authors eager to share stories, ideas and lively conversations that will connect, captivate, inform and inspire.
Enjoy the freedom to explore what the Festival has to offer.
Day Pass for all general sessions Friday 7 February, priced at AED 299, offers a 15 per cent discount.
Day Pass for all general sessions Saturday 8 February, priced at AED 299, offers a 15 per cent discount.
Weekend pass for all general sessions Friday 7 and Saturday 8 February, priced at AED 499, offers a 30 per cent discount.
Terms and Conditions
- The pass must be booked online via the website.
- The suggested savings are based on attendance of six general sessions in one day.
- All passes are personal and cannot be shared.
- Passes may be used to enter general adult sessions. Passes may also be used to enter children’s sessions, where the pass holder is the accompanying adult. A children’s ticket will need to be purchased for each child.
- The 10% Foundation Friends discount will not apply on the purchase of a Pass. However, if you are a Foundation Friend you still get all the other Foundation Friends benefits such as 10% discount on special events tickets and workshops, priority queuing, use of the lounge, Magrudy’s discount etc.
- The Pass covers general sessions (priced at AED 59 and AED 39).
- Special Events, Masterclasses and Workshops are not covered by the Pass.
- No refunds are permitted, except in the event of the Festival being cancelled.