Under normal circumstances refunds will not be offered on any ticket.
In the event of a session being cancelled or rescheduled, customers will be offered the choice of an exchange for a ticket of equal value to another event or a full refund upon presentation of their e-ticket, ID and invoice/ receipt. Refunds will be processed within 30 working days. Credit card refunds may take between 3-5 days to process after the refund request has been completed.
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Only in the case of an event being cancelled, will we refund or exchange your ticket. If a session becomes virtual due to circumstances outside our control, tickets will remain valid for the session.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 working days
- Credit card refunds may take between 3-5 days to process
- Event times and venues are subject to change; please check emirateslitfest.com for updates before attending
- Events may be recorded or filmed; by buying a ticket, you consent to the filming, photography and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to events
- Make sure you arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before the start of the event to ensure you have time to enter the session room and find your seat
- If events have special requirements or conditions, these will be detailed on the booking page on our website