Under normal circumstances refunds will not be offered on any ticket.
In the event of a session being cancelled or rescheduled, customers will be offered the choice of an exchange for a ticket of equal value to another event or a full refund upon presentation of their e-ticket, ID and invoice/ receipt. Refunds can only be given in the form of payment originally used, i.e. credit card refund on credit card purchase or cash refund on cash purchase. Refunds will be processed within 20 working days. Credit card refunds may take between 3-5 days to process after the refund request has been completed. Tickets will be refunded only once.
- You must present a valid ticket to enter an event
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Only in the case of an event being cancelled, will we refund or exchange your ticket
- Refunds will be processed within 20 working days
- Credit card refunds may take between 3-5 days to process
- Event times and venues are subject to change; please check emirateslitfest.com for updates before attending
- Events may be recorded or filmed; by buying a ticket, you consent to the filming, photography and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience
- Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to events
- If you do not arrive 15 minutes before the start of the event, you may lose your seat and your ticket may be resold
- Most events are free seating and seats are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- If events have special requirements or conditions, these will be detailed on the booking page on our website