The Costa Debate Winners have been announced!
Congratulations to the first place English winner Katherine Rich and the three runners up:
To see the Arabic winners please click here.
E-Book vs Book?
While you sit comfortably drinking your coffee, write a convincing argument for your case.
In no more than 300 words tell us what you most enjoy reading – E-Book or Book?
Entries can be submitted via the form below.
Closing date February 24, 2018
Who can enter?
- This competition is open to anyone who is currently resident in the UAE and above 14 years of age
- The submission can be in Arabic or English
- To be submitted online
What are the rules?
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter, you have agreed to the terms, conditions and rules pertaining to the competition
- The entry must not be more than 300 words
- The entry must present an argument for the debate topic
- The entry can be in either Arabic or English
- One winner will be chosen in each language category
- No images can be included
The entries should not include any inappropriate content and should adhere to common standards of decency in the UAE i.e. submissions with explicit nudity and/ or violence would be disqualified immediately.
The Competition Has Now Been Closed.