Competitions Coordinator and AR Education Relationship Support
Department: Education and Publishing
Reports to: Competitions and Arabic Education Relationship Manager
This is an opportunity for someone who is super-organised, an excellent communicator and has a can-do attitude. The Competitions Coordinator will support the Competitions and Arabic Education Relationship Manager in coordinating and delivering the students’ competitions run by the Foundation as part of the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature and in the development and maintenance of relationships with schools and universities with a focus on promoting the EAFOL Arabic Education programme.
The ideal candidate is highly skilled in MS Excel and Word and able to multi-task and prioritise effectively, with excellent attention to detail. The candidate should be results-oriented, and capable of working independently and with a team. This position requires demonstrable Arabic and English written and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate the administration and logistics tasks related to the competitions, including preparing and maintaining spreadsheets of competition entries; planning the logistics for the reading and poetry performance semi-finals and finals; coordinating book orders for the reading competition; preparing required documents for delivering each competition.
- Communicate and work closely with all private and government schools regarding their participation in the competitions.
- Support the Arabic Education Relationship Manager with Education event planning and delivery, including communication to schools.
- Work closely with the Education team and the Events/Operations team to deliver the competitions
- Support the Arabic language Education relationship building by engaging schools in our Education Events.
If you would like any more information on any of these roles or wish to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
We are sorry that we are unable to provide:
- Visa Assistance or Sponsorship
- Flight or Transportation/Accommodation.