Competitions and Arabic Education Relationship Manager
Start Date: January 2019
To take responsibility for, co-ordinate and deliver all aspects related to:-
The four children’s competitions run by The Foundation as part of the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature: Taaleem Poetry Competition, OUP Short Story Competition, Chevron Readers’ Cup and Poetry for All (Poetry Recitation)
The co-ordination of any competitions arising out of Sponsorship partnerships and / or promotional competitions developed as part of our Marketing and business development strategy.
Relationship development with schools in the UAE and the region to focus on bringing the love of the Arabic language to schools via our Education Day programmes, engaging schools to attend the festival and events throughout the year. This would be in conjunction with the other Education Team members.
Encourage schools from the Gulf region to bring students to the Festival.
The ideal candidate is a degree holder with excellent coordination and organisational skills, should be a confident communicator who enjoys interacting with diverse groups, detail and results-oriented, and capable of working independently and with a team. The candidate should have demonstrable written and interpersonal communication skills. Bilingual English-Arabic language skills are highly desirable.
- Organise and run all logistics and operations related to the competitions.
- Work closely with all private and government schools regarding their involvement in the competitions and Education Events.
- Work closely with the competition sponsors to make sure they are involved and that their expectations are met
- Ensure all admin is kept organised and up to date.
- Work closely with the Education team and the Events/Operations team to deliver the competitions and Education Events.
- Organise and run operations related to Arabic language Education relationship building by engaging schools in our Education Events.
Please note: There is a possibility of dividing this role into two part – time roles.
If you would like any more information on any of these roles or wish to apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
We are sorry that we are unable to provide:
- Visa Assistance or Sponsorship
- Flight or Transportation/Accommodation.