Education Relationship Manager – English
Department: Education and Publishing
Reports to: Head of Department
Duration: Short term contract with an option to renew
This is an exciting role for someone with a passion to encourage reading and literacy in schools, coupled with strong communication and project management skills. The Education Relationship Manager will develop and maintain relationships with schools and universities with a focus on promoting the EAFOL Education programme. They will also manage and deliver a key award and support the delivery of key competitions run by the Education and Publishing department.
The ideal candidate has the interpersonal skills, energy and tenacity to form and maintain strong relationships with schools, coupled with the project management and organisational experience needed to run the award. The candidate should be someone who enjoys interacting with diverse groups, is detail and results-oriented, and capable of working independently and with a team. This position requires excellent English language skills and experience in working with schools is highly desirable.
- To develop and maintain relationships with schools in the UAE and the region to focus on promoting the EAFOL Education Programme paid sessions and engaging schools to attend the festival and events throughout the year.
- To take responsibility for, co-ordinate and deliver all aspects related to The School Librarian of the Year Award run by the Emirates Literature Foundation.
- To act as a focal point for and support the delivery of the English version of the children’s competitions, including the Poetry Writing Competition, Story Writing Competition, Readers’ Cup and Poetry for All (Poetry Recitation) Competition.
Competitions Coordinator and AR Education Relationship Support
Department: Education and Publishing
Reports to: Competitions and Arabic Education Relationship Manager
This is an opportunity for someone who is super-organised, an excellent communicator and has a can-do attitude. The Competitions Coordinator will support the Competitions and Arabic Education Relationship Manager in coordinating and delivering the students’ competitions run by the Foundation as part of the Emirates Airline Festival of Literature and in the development and maintenance of relationships with schools and universities with a focus on promoting the EAFOL Arabic Education programme.
The ideal candidate is highly skilled in MS Excel and Word and able to multi-task and prioritise effectively, with excellent attention to detail. The candidate should be results-oriented, and capable of working independently and with a team. This position requires demonstrable Arabic and English written and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate the administration and logistics tasks related to the competitions, including preparing and maintaining spreadsheets of competition entries; planning the logistics for the reading and poetry performance semi-finals and finals; coordinating book orders for the reading competition; preparing required documents for delivering each competition.
- Communicate and work closely with all private and government schools regarding their participation in the competitions.
- Support the Arabic Education Relationship Manager with Education event planning and delivery, including communication to schools.
- Work closely with the Education team and the Events/Operations team to deliver the competitions
- Support the Arabic language Education relationship building by engaging schools in our Education Events.
If you would like any more information on any of these roles or wish to apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are sorry that we are unable to provide:
- Visa Assistance or Sponsorship
- Flight or Transportation/Accommodation.