Websites Developer and IT Specialist
We are looking for a promising website developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design, and layout of our websites.The website developer’s responsibilities includes the day-to-day maintenance, design, development and presentation of the Foundation’s various websites and online platforms including managing and maintaining the ticketing website, domain and website hosting, redesign of the website, involving new information and architecture, structure and user interface. A key player in the Operations Department to assist with IT support and other IT related jobs, as they arise.
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Working knowledge of word press.
- Programming knowledge and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS/SaaS cloud based applications.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work, including security and best development practices.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming, and web application development.
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools.
- Basic knowledge of search engine optimization process.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organisational/project management skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Enjoys interacting with diverse groups, is detail and results-oriented, and capable of working independently and with a team.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Graduate in Computer science or a related field.
If you would like any more information on any of these roles or wish to apply, please email your CV with Job position to [email protected]
We are sorry that we are unable to provide:
- Visa Assistance or Sponsorship
- Flight or Transportation/Accommodation.